Deans for Impact is hiring!
Click on the role to view the complete position description.
How to Apply
After reviewing the position description, please email email@example.com with your resume and a brief paragraph on why you are interested in Deans for Impact and the role (no formal cover letter necessary). We will start looking at candidates immediately and continue looking until we find the right person. Deans for Impact attracts top talent, and we offer competitive wages and benefits.
Our Culture and Who We Are Looking For
We believe that a great workplace is one where you are inspired by your colleagues and deeply engaged in your work every day. We bring the values of start-up culture into our work with higher-education leaders by moving nimbly, iterating quickly, and collaborating constantly.
As we grow, we’re looking for new team members who have the following core characteristics:
- You are committed to continuous learning and growth.
- You want to co-create and be a part of a high-functioning team.
- You draw insight from complexity.
- You are able to engage others in pursuit of our mission.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You approach work as a dedicated and self-driven professional.